About Me

My photo
i am a creative person. mother to a daughter who is an active young woman and a constant blessing in my life. i hope that you enjoy your visit here and that you will return often.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

the progress report this week is a bit lean. i've been working primarily on the Christmas postcards for my daughter which judging from the way the postal system works in Honduras may be arriving at their destinations sometime next Christmas . . . better late than never?


i did get three more scrap/crumb/string pieced nine patches finished.
my total on these to date is 22 finished.

7 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas postcards...especially like your Christmas "cancellation" on the Santa one! I may have to "steal" that idea if you don't mind! Hope they reach their destination in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice Chrismascard ......... och i god tid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh you have so much more patience than me! I love the postcards, gets me thinking I should get up and make something myself!
    Love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thank you for the cheer, Libby Q!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you all for the the visits and comments~!~
    and Jay, you should feel free to use the cancellation idea if you would like.

    :)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that wonderful red fabric Libby. I hear we are having a postal strike so that it's best to post NOW to get anything to it's destination before Christmas!

    BFN, Carolyn xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello Carolyn~!~ and thank you for the comment. i would never have guessed that you have a preferance for red fabric~!~
    ;-)

    :)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete

i love knowing what your thoughts are and knowing that you've paid a visit if you have the time to drop a line or two.

i attempt to answer all comments and/or questions. if this is important to you make sure you are not set on no reply which leaves me no way to get back to you.

Followers