About Me

My photo
i am a creative person. mother to a daughter who is an active young woman and a constant blessing in my life. i hope that you enjoy your visit here and that you will return often.

Monday, August 23, 2010

have been able to spend some time in the garden which always knocks me behind on everything else and the power was out for approximately 24 hours due to a wild land fire which threw me even further behind . . .

so am leaving you with a simple post and a photo of the most recently completed postcard.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like all of grandmothers goodies. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could your postcard be more exquisite? I don't think so. Can you hear me clapping? It's perfect, Libby Q.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased to have stirred up even more creativity; I'm like that, I just have to have a go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely. I especially like the corners, toile', what can I say,love it every time.

    ReplyDelete

i love knowing what your thoughts are and knowing that you've paid a visit if you have the time to drop a line or two.

i attempt to answer all comments and/or questions. if this is important to you make sure you are not set on no reply which leaves me no way to get back to you.

Followers